Responsibilities will include.
- Assist technicians with the repair/s of vehicles.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Toyota, Lexus & Mercedes-Benz standards.
- To carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly, and economical way.
- Communicating with Workshop controller, Service Advisors and Parts Department
- Keeping on top of all technical bulletins and updates required on vehicles.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised, and safe from hazards to health and safety.
The successful candidates will have.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong Computer Skills including MS Office and Avonbrook
- Demonstrate a strong interest and knowledge of the motor industry
- Full, clean driving licence
- Full time permanent position
- Very competitive salary above the industry guidelines based on experience
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under length of service scheme)
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Training, development and career progression programme
- Uniform and Safety Gear provided
- Bike to work scheme available
- Onsite parking
- Friendly work environment
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to: -
Mr. Noel Rabbitte, Group Operations Director, Denis Mahony Motor Group, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin 11, D11 T950.