Responsibilities will include.
- Dealing with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration and management of our busy Service Department
- Appointment bookings, Job scheduling and liaising with our customers and internal departments
- Preparation of Repair Estimates, final invoicing and processing and settlement of warranty claims
- Maintain product and technical knowledge across our full range of franchises
- Job status monitoring and customer communication
- Work with our After-sales teams to ensure agreed targets and deadlines are met
- Warranty admin.
The successful candidates will have.
- Be Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong Computer Skills including MS Office and Avonbrook
- Demonstrate a strong interest and knowledge of the motor industry
- Full, clean driving licence essential
- Must have experience dealing with customers face to face and over the phone.
- Full time permanent position
- Very competitive salary above the industry guidelines based on experience
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under length of service scheme)
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Training, development and career progression programme
- Uniform and Safety Gear provided
- Bike to work scheme available
- Onsite parking
- Continuous development and training
- Career Progression
- Friendly work environment
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to: -
Mr. Noel Rabbitte, Group Operations Director, Denis Mahony Motor Group, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin 11, D11 T950.