Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: Mahony Fleet, Kilbarrack, Co. Dublin, D05 P7W8, Ireland, Ireland
Date: August 2023
A member of the sales team reporting to the Sales Director. This role focuses on managing the vehicle ordering process, providing administrative and operational support to the sales team, developing and managing all ancillary product offerings amongst existing and prospective customers and submitting timely reports to management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of vehicle ordering process in coordination with customers, third-party suppliers and sales team members.
- Liaising with customer and sales support drivers for delivery and collection of vehicles.
- Managing new business onboarding process in coordination with Account Manager.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the sales team in managing new and existing accounts.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the sales team in managing new and existing accounts. This will include preparation of SLAs, customer reports, tender submissions, and general customer admin queries.
- Manage the short-term hire vehicle booking process in coordination with the Short Term Rental Manager.
- Provide support to Risk Manager for all vehicle pricing, discounts and rebate structures from OEMs.
- To manage the administration of the ancillary products i.e. EV charging Solution, fuel card administration, toll tag and any additional products.
- Assist in outbound sales activities, such as point-of-sale material, in coordination with sales and marketing.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint – qualification would be preferable.
- The right person will be a self-starter, who can manage their own workload and work as part of a team, with a methodical approach to problem-solving and be decisive.
- Highly articulate with good numerical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Capability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in completing tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under length of service scheme).
- Training, development and career progression programme
- Bike-to-work scheme available.
- Onsite parking
- Along the DART line (Howth Junction)
- Friendly work environment.
Please submit your CV to Mr. John Young, Sales Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of the wider Denis Mahony Group, Mahony Fleet is Ireland’s leading independent vehicle leasing and fleet management provider. A third-generation family-owned and family-run business, we are the pioneering vehicle leasing company in Ireland with a deep heritage and pedigree in the sector for over 55 years.
We deliver a fully rounded lease offering that is designed around our customers which includes a range of fleet management services such as vehicle funding, maintenance, short-term hire, electric vehicle solutions, fuel card management, toll tags and much more.
Our legacy and reputation in the sector are among our key strengths – Customers and suppliers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with us and trust in our advice and the solutions we provide.