Job Title: Parts Advisor
Reports to: Parts Manager
Location: Denis Mahony Ltd. Exit 5, M50
Date: April 2023
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the position of Parts Advisor is essential to the sales and service areas of the business. Applicants will have a broad knowledge of the motor trade, be confident in helping customers find the correct parts for the vehicle and eager to generate sales for the parts department.
Responsibilities will include.
- Accurately assist retail and trade customers with parts & accessories requests.Coordinating regular meetings with staff to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
- Assist with Goods Inwards in line with department procedures.
- Complete parts estimates in person, via phone & email in a timely manner.
- Help generate parts sales through retail, trade, and service customers.
- Assist with regular stock checks.
- Use the parts database to obtain correct parts orders.
- Use the Dealer Management System to obtain parts prices and quantities.
- Co-ordinate logistics of parts deliveries
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in the motor trade is required, however, training will be supplied.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong Computer Skills including MS Office Suite and Avonbrook.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and knowledge of the motor industry.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Very competitive salary above the industry guidelines based on experience.
- Bonus Scheme.
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under length of service scheme).
- Training, development and career progression programme.
- Bike to work scheme available.
- Onsite parking.
- Friendly work environment.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to:
Aisling Boxwell, Parts Manager, Denis Mahony Motor Group, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin 11, D11 T950.