The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Toyota, Lexus & Mercedes-Benz standards.
- To carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly, and economical way.
- To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on Toyota, Lexus & Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Communicating with Workshop controller, Service Advisors and Parts Department
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Keeping on top of all technical bulletins and updates required on vehicles.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised, and safe from hazards to health and safety. Adhere to Covid-19 company practices and procedures.
- Qualified technician with a minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience necessary.
- Be efficient, exhibit excellent communication skills, have good organisational skills and producing high quality work consistently.
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
- Capacity to be a team player to ensure the smooth running between departments
- Strong IT skills would be an advantage
- Full time permanent position
- Very competitive salary above the industry guidelines based on experience
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under length of service scheme)
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Training, development and career progression programme
- Uniform and Safety Gear provided
- Bike to work scheme available
- Onsite parking
- Friendly work environment
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to:
Mr. Noel Rabbitte, Group Operations Director, Denis Mahony Motor Group, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin 11, D11 T950.