Job Title: Customer Service Call Centre Agent
Reports to: Aftersales Manager
Location: Denis Mahony Toyota, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin, Ireland
Date: October 2023
Due to continued growth, Denis Mahony Motor Group are looking for experienced Customer Service Call Centre Agents to join our team. The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of customer service and be capable of producing high-quality work in a busy environment. Experience in the motor trade would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
Responsibilities will include.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound service bookings and enquiries, both by phone and online.
- Respond to email & online enquiries within an agreed time frame.
- Manage the Toyota & Lexus MRS Follow-Up Systems and ensure compliance with the guidelines as set out by the manufacturer.
- Ensure that the correct booking process is followed for all customers.
- Logging and tracking all leads and enquiries, ensuring that all are followed through.
- Adhere to service department procedures for all bookings to ensure the smooth flow and efficiency of the workshops.
- Ensure all pre-checks are carried out in line with brand and dealership standards.
- Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers.
- Follow up on appointments that do not show for the aftersales departments.
- Develop relationships and build rapport with our customers and business partners to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all relevant customer information is captured accurately and recorded in Salesforce and the DMS.
- Assist with Aftersales marketing campaigns via telephone, post & email.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly KPI sheets for submission to the department manager.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Experience as a contact centre agent, customer service or sales advisor in the motor industry would be a distinct advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong Computer Skills including MS Office, Salesforce, and Fortuna.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and knowledge of the motor industry.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance, and work ethic.
- Ability to upsell from a core product base.
- Team player who actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals.
- Good time management skills, managing fluctuating workloads & organisation and prioritisation of daily tasks.
- The ability to see issues through to completion and work to deadlines.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive salary above the industry guidelines based on experience.
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme.
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days under the length of service scheme).
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Training, development and career progression programme.
- Uniform and Safety Gear provided.
- Bike-to-work scheme is available.
- Onsite parking.
- Friendly work environment.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to:
Mr. Noel Rabbitte, Group Operations Director, Denis Mahony Motor Group, Exit 5 M50, North Road, Dublin 11, D11 T950.
The Denis Mahony Motor Group was founded in 1963 on Glasnevin Hill, Dublin 11. Since then, the group has transformed itself into one of the leading motor retail groups in Ireland.
The group has branches in Kilbarrack and Exit 5, M50, with a portfolio of renowned car franchises such as Toyota & Lexus and the aftersales agents for Mercedes-Benz. Each branch has its own fully equipped, state-of-the-art service department.
The Denis Mahony Motor Group have their own finance company, City and County Finance, and Ireland's largest independent vehicle leasing and fleet management provider in Mahony Fleet (Formerly Avis Fleet Solutions).
The Denis Mahony Motor Group has grown and expanded over the last 60 years but the philosophy that this company was built on remains true still to this day – Our Customer's Needs Drives Us. We are committed to providing a quality service to our customers at all times.
With a growing demand for Toyota & Lexus Hybrid and Electric vehicles, Denis Mahony M50 are looking for experienced Service Advisors to join our team.