Denis Mahony Motor Group Exit 5, M50 requires a qualified mechanic to join their team.
In this role you will be working in a busy workshop with a team of dedicated professionals. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer vehicles are maintained and repaired to a high standard in accordance with guidelines. As this is a busy dealership experience is essential, but ongoing training is provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully qualified as a motor mechanic.
- Will have 3 – 5 years’ experience as a diagnostic Technician in a Main Dealership.
- To service & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and dealership quality standards.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with the retailers standards.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
- To undertake vehicle road tests.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- IT Literate
- Be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Used to working in an environment where quality, efficiency and productivity are important.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Complete technical reports to the manufacturer or distributor